Now a significant town centre, the area is the hub for neighbouring suburbs offering all major amenities including the Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, Clarkson Train Station, Mindarie Marina, and local schools.
As work continues on the Mitchell Freeway extension from Burns Beach Road to Hester Avenue (due for completion in late 2017) and the planned railway extension on the Joondalup line through to Yanchep, Clarkson ticks all of the boxes whether you are looking to nest or invest.
With its central location, right in the town centre, Quarters will offer residents a low maintenance, self-sufficient lifestyle that is sure to make it one of the area’s most sought after addresses.
With each apartment offering a generous open plan layout with kitchen, dining and living looking out to a spacious balcony this is functional, modern living at its best.
Both of the two bedrooms offer a walk in robe, with the master also boasting a luxury ensuite with double basin vanities. With another bathroom conveniently located near bedroom 2 as well as your own laundry area, Quarters offers you everything you need and more.
Storage has also been considered with your very own private store room located on the ground floor, in addition to your allocated parking bay.
Some Features Include:
• Split system air conditioner to Living area.
• Fisher & Paykel single drawer dishwasher.
• 20mm Caesarstone bench top
• Euromaid 60cm glass electric Cooktop.
• Ariston Washer/Dryer Combo.
• Keyless electronic access to Lobby.
• Intercom system to control access to the ground floor Lobby.
• Private Lift for Apartment Residents.
• Security system to each Apartment.
• Texture rendered walls with feature cladding.
• Colorbond steel roof.
• Colorbond Gutters and Fascia.
• Powdercoated aluminium sliding doors and windows with fly screens.
• Fire Rated Entrance door with self closer.
• Gainsborough Lever door furniture to Entry door.
• Private Store room located on Ground Floor.
• Powdercoated letterboxes with lock.
• Tiled Balconies with Framed clear glass balustrade with aluminium handrail.
• Garden tap to Balcony.
• 31 course ceiling heights generally to all Living areas and Bedrooms (dropped ceiling or bulkheads where required for services).
• Skimcoat plaster to underside of slab or quality plasterboard ceilings internally with wescove cornice.
• Traditional hardwall plaster with metal corner beads to all trafficable corners.
• Flush panel doors throughout.
• Internal painting (including internal walls).
• Gainsborough lever internal door furniture.
• Privacy locks to Master Bedroom, Ensuite, Bathroom and WC(s).
• Melamine shelves to WIR’s and Linen.
• Robes with painted sliding doors. (Refer plan)
• Chrome floor wastes throughout.