Lifestyle and Location Just Lock Up and Leave!
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac pocket amongst other quality homes and nestled opposite a delightful family park and playground, this well-appointed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence defines modern low-maintenance living on an easy-care block that is close to all of your everyday amenities.
A tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area doubles as the central hub of the house, seamlessly extending outdoors to a private rear alfresco for all seasons’ entertaining. First-class European appliances on show include a Blanco five-burner gas cook top, a Blanco oven, a range hood of the same brand and a Bosch dishwasher.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a spacious front master suite with split-system air-conditioning for all rooms, separate “his and hers” mirrored built-in wardrobes and a lovely ensuite bathroom – comprising of a shower and separate toilet. Completing this neat and tidy package is a remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper’s entry door and rear access to a shaded courtyard with artificial turf beside the alfresco.
Down-size without compromise and take full advantage of a very close proximity to Bassendean Train Station, Bassendean Shopping Centre, Anzac Terrace Primary School and other educational facilities, Bassendean Hotel, Bassendean Memorial Library, Bassendean Oval and the heart of the old Bassendean Town Centre. You will absolutely love living here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and stylish light fittings to living/dining space
• A walk-in pantry, water-filter tap and tiled splashbacks to the kitchen
• Stone kitchen bench tops
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning
• 3rd bedroom with mirrored BIR’s and split-system air-conditioning
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Cleverly-concealed European-style laundry behind hallway concertina doors
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Linen press
• Security-alarm system
• Security doors throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Low-maintenance gardens
• 292sqm (approx.) block
• Side access
• Built in 2009
• Minutes away from the picturesque Swan River
• Easy access to Tonkin Highway, Perth’s airport system and the historic Guildford and Midland hubs (all via Guildford Road)