Big, Bold and Beautiful!
A commanding cul-de-sac location backing on to the stunning Joondalup Resort Golf Course is the fitting setting for this exemplary 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey family home that will comfortably appease for everybody’s personal needs in the best way possible.
Beyond leafy front gardens and a splendid entry portico lies a fantastic floor plan that defines flexibility and functionality, commencing with a front lounge and adjacent formal dining room downstairs – both reserved for those special occasions. The study is definitely large enough to be considered as a fifth bedroom, whilst the spacious nearby master suite is filled with contemporary elegance and boasts a walk-in wardrobe with double doors, outdoor access to an intimate north-facing courtyard and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa, a shower, twin vanities and access into the common powder room.
A huge family room is overlooked by both the casual meals area and a massive kitchen – the latter enjoying the luxury of sparkling granite bench tops, stylish light fittings, double sinks, an LG dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, a water-filter tap, storage pantry, an Ariston gas cook top, an Ariston oven/grill and a Westinghouse range hood. The minor sleeping quarters play host to three more generous bedrooms, including a fourth bedroom with a wash basin that could see it utilised as either a hair salon or some kind of studio in the future.
Upstairs, an enormous games or entertainment room benefits from gorgeous ocean views and features a bar with a sink, speakers, gas-bayonet heating, enough room for a gym or retreat and access out on to a lovely tiled balcony with a majestic bushland aspect of the scenic golf-course surrounds. Outdoors, a shimmering below-ground swimming pool provides a picturesque backdrop to low-maintenance entertaining underneath a pitched rear alfresco area – accessible from the family room via double doors.
A perfect position just minutes away from both Currambine Primary School and Francis Jordan Catholic School is complemented by a very close proximity to shopping, restaurants and cinemas at Currambine Central Marketplace, Currambine Train Station, freeway convenience, the Joondalup business hub and pristine northern beaches. Now this is living!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled family room with split-system air-conditioning, built-in ceiling audio speakers, a pot-belly fireplace, charming brickwork and an under-stair storeroom or cellar
• The kitchen and casual meals area are also tiled for easy-care living downstairs
• Low-maintenance flooring to the master suite, study, minor bedrooms and formal areas
• Formal front lounge room with a feature fireplace and a gas bayonet for heating
• Carpeted upper-level living/entertaining space
• 2nd bedroom has a walk-in robe
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms have BIR’s – the 4th bedroom/studio also enjoys lovely views of the pool
• Spacious main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and safety railing to cater for all ages and abilities
• Separate second toilet with a safety railing
• Efficient laundry with outdoor access to a covered pitched-patio clothesline area down the side of the property
• Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings
• Walk-in linen press downstairs
• High ceilings, feature skirting boards and decorative cornices throughout
• Nine (9) rooftop solar-power panels with a 2kW inverter system
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Fully reticulated
• New solar hot water system
• Audio intercom system
• Garden shed at back of property
• Tool shed at front of property
• 702sqm block (approx.)
• Side access
• 1993 Telethon Home – become a part of history today!