PEACEFUL & PRIVATE WITH A PICTURESQUE FINISH
Martino Property Group proudly presents this well finished 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom rear townhouse sitting on a generous 334m2 rear block boasting over 200m2 of floor area, the best looking home in Westminster on the Nollamara border
This beautiful high-spec home is perfect for the family who love the low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle in a quiet and friendly street.
The property was built in 2013 by Plunkett Homes to a high standard which is evident in the exquisite kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm Oven, 5 burner gas cook top with wok burner and dishwasher.
The ground floor features wood flooring throughout and has a great indoor-outdoor flow leading from the undercover entertaining area through to the generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area… excellent for entertaining and summertime family dinners, then through the hallway leading to the downstairs master bedroom.
The master bedroom is complete with decorative feature lighting, twin walk in wardrobes and a full en-suite including a His and Hers shower.
Three sizeable second bedrooms are all centred around a first floor living area along with the main bathroom and separate water closet.
Premium quality carpet runs throughout the first floor from the base of the stairs to the edge of the well finished bathroom with shower, bath and separate water closet.
Some of the property’s many features include:-
– Zonal ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Stone benchtop in kitchen
– 900mm oven with 5 point gas cooktop
– Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
– Wood laminate flooring throughout ground floor
– Master bedroom with full ensuite, his and hers walk in wardrobes
– Premium carpet throughout first floor
– Three sizable second bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Freshly painted throughout
– 650m to Westminster Primary School
– 650m to St Gerard’s Primary School
– 2.4km to Dianella Secondary College
– 4.1km to St Andrew’s Grammar School
– 1.5km to Northlands Plaza Shopping Centre
– 12.1km to the CBD
This property is a must see, with quality features, fittings, security and privacy in a great location. Call Darcy Glynn today to book an appointment.