Positioned privately and elevated at the rear of a small group of only four residences, this spacious town house will suit the most discerning of buyer’s expectations.
The exterior rendered finish with clean lines and height gives you presence in this family home, from the entry into a family meals that lead out to a north facing courtyard and back inside to a eye catching functional entertainers kitchen loaded with features including feature bench tops and breakfast bar 900mm gas cook top large electric oven that would inspire the chef in most of us.
Through the rest of this home we have a functional laundry with cupboard space and access to the dry court, a main bathroom with a bath and separate shower, separate toilet and 2 good size bedrooms.
The large double garage and store room has lots of space for both cars and toys.
Upstairs features an ensuite and an impressive master bedroom including space big enough for a retreat.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes window treatments and light fittings
• 2 great looking bathrooms
• A really impressive ( you’ll feel like cooking chefs kitchen with dishwasher )
• Light fittings
• Neutral tones throughout
• Window treatments
• Security alarm system
• North facing living and entertainers courtyard
• No strata fees
• Builder: Trendsetter homes
• building 151m2
• Build date: November 2015
• Council rates: approx $1,400 p/a
• Water rates: approx $760 p/a
• Insurance: approx $389.74 p/a
• Double Garage
Also Ideally and conveniently located close public transport , the community shopping centre and local / international / culinary delights
Inspections with Michael Martino 0417474105