End Date Sale all offers presented by 17th April
King of your Castle
115 Oats Street Carlisle
END DATE SALE all offers presented 17th April 2018
Conveniently located this beautifully presented as new home has so much to offer for your family, custom built in 2007 with all the modern finishing’s a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home should have. As you enter through the front gate you will be impressed by the mature manicured gardens and trees, the portico and double front doors.
Greeted in the entry hall and through the tiled family, dining and theatre room you will be impressed by the light and space in this living area.
The functional centrally located modern kitchen with all its facilities includes gas plates, electric oven, dishwasher, a walk in pantry and plenty of counter space, this downstairs area is light filled and very spacious and has easy flow through to the covered outdoor alfresco area to comfortably fit your family and friend all year round.
Property features as follows;
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms 2 WC + Powder Room
• Central Theatre Room
• Chef’s Kitchen Lots bench space and breakfast counter
• gas hot plates electric oven dishwasher walk in pantry / Breakfast Bar
• Large Open Living and Dining rooms with tiled floors and access to covered courtyard
• Laundry room with walk-in linen press
• Window treatments including Drapes in dining and family room
• Light fittings
• Reverse Cycle zoned ducted Air Conditioning
• Alarm System
• Front Fence intercom and Electric Vehicle Gate
• Large Alfresco
• Fully Landscaped and Reticulated Mature Gardens and hedges
• Double Garage and 2 Storage Areas.
• Brick and Tile construction
• Large Master bedroom, WIR, ducted air conditioning, ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 has BIR Window Treatments, ducted air & carpeted
• Bedroom 3 has BIR Window Treatments ducted air & carpeted
• Bedroom 4 has BIR Window Treatments ducted air & carpeted
• Dble garage and extra for storage plus store room under home
• Auto Reticulation
• Brick paved gated and secure driveway
• (5.3 km) to Optus stadium
• (5.5 km) to Curtin university
• (4.0 km) to Burswood casino
inspections by appointment with
Michael Martino 0417474105