DREAMS OF YESTERYEAR!
THEY DON’T BUILD THEM LIKE THIS ANYMORE!
Set on a generous 729m2 block and perfectly located on the fringe of Princeton Estate, this home was the envy of many when it was custom built to exacting standards in 1983, back when life was simpler and family lifestyle was treasured!
Boasting an intriguing and exquisite originality highlighting the best of a bygone era, this brick and tiled family residence has now evolved into a perfect blank canvas upon which the discerning home owner can plan to capitalise on the many options this property has to offer.
Presented in a neat and solid condition and ready for immediate occupancy or development, the home offers comfort and ease of living and includes many outstanding and original features including: –
– Easy care 729m2 duplex potential block zoned R30
– Generous 18 metre frontage
– Large 3 bedroom 3 bathroom family home
– Large open plan family games and dining area
– Separate sunken formal lounge room
– Generous sized country kitchen with large pantry
– 900mm wide stainless-steel cooking appliances
– Ample cupboard space with overhead cupboards
– Large master bedroom with triple built in robes
– Original ornate en-suite with full height tiling
– Generous sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
– Tiled living areas – Timber laminate to bedrooms
– High ceilings – Ceiling rose features
– Jarrah skirting boards, doors and door frames
– Covered patio entertaining area
– Automatic roller door 2 car tandem garage
– Heater light exhaust system to bathrooms
– Original, enthralling bathroom with bidet & full height tiling
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security screens and roller shutters
– Extra wide refrigerator recess – Appliance nook
– Third shower, vanity and WC with easy rear access
– Garden sheds – Bore reticulation – 3 phase power
– Security alarm system – security lights throughout
– Spacious laundry – separate internal storage room
– Ready to cultivate rear vegetable garden area
A wonderful property in a wonderful location close to shopping facilities, schools, Stirling Bus and Train Stations, beautiful lakes and parks, local bus routes, freeway entries, medical facilities, cafs, restaurants, beaches and so much more!
For a fascinating viewing of this unique and wonderful investment opportunity , contact the selling agent for an appointment.