14 Carpenter Chase, Wanneroo, Grand Opening 18th of February 2017 12pm-1.00pm, register your interest below .
A delightful and beautifully appointed two storey residence set in the highly desirable Somerville Waters Private Estate, Wanneroo with views to nature reserve and parklands.
Superbly presented and set on a lovely 602m2 block, this expansive and impressive property boasts space, quality and comfort. Perfectly complimented by multiple living and entertaining areas.
Built to exacting specifications and the finest quality, this fine example of architectural design features 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Also ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, open plan kitchen meals and family room, separate dining room and study. Furthermore, parents retreat, theatre room and a sunken formal living room with gas log fire heater.
Further enhanced with many more outstanding features including:
• Quality two stories architecturally designed home
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Separate private theatre room
• Massive master bedroom with walk-in robes
• Large ensuite with walk in shower, heater and spa
• Separate formal living or lounge room
• Upstairs parents retreat with balcony
• Separate formal dining room
• Open plan family room and meals area
• Separate large office/study room
Not to mention:
• Modern large kitchen with stone benchtops
• Stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher
• 3 further large bedrooms with double robes
• Large second bathroom with heater
• Paved outdoor entertaining with gable patio
• Low maintenance gardens
• Built-in gas log fire heating
• Premium Drapery and window treatments
• Quality floor coverings
• Large laundry separate toilet facilities
• Double lockup garage with shopper entry door
• High 36 course ceilings
• Ornate cornice and skirting boards
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to reside in a majestic home within one of the most desirable estates this fast growing suburb has to offer!
For a viewing that will impress, contact the Selling agents, Michael Martino and Ray Cafini to book an appointment to view or click here to email them!