Lock It Down- Keeping Your Home Safe!
Holidays…… a criminal’s favourite time of the year.
With families indulging with well deserved holidays, afar or near the, truth is….. if you haven’t locked up, your home could be at risk !
So we have found some great tips on how to make your home safe.
You can reduce the chances of home burglary with a few simple steps.
- If you’re on holiday, arrange for mail to be held by Australia Post or collected daily by someone while you’re away.
- Keep doors and windows locked at all times.
- Keep valuable items such as home computers, laptops, stereos and mobile phones out of sight.
- Do not leave spare keys hidden outside – leave them with a neighbour, friend or relative.
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed to reduce the opportunity for burglars to hide and increase visibility from the street.
- Be mindful of posting information about yourself on social media. Saying you’re on holiday suggests you aren’t home.
- If you have a home alarm system, activate it when leaving your home unattended
- Place caution stickers on all windows warning intruders that they are being monitored
- Ensure your vehicle is always locked
- Close all your cars windows
- Remove any detachable items, such as GPS or your car stereo from your car
We would like to wish you all safe and happy holidays, whether it is celebrating with loved ones, family, friends, fur babies…. The list could go on!
Double Demerits are still in full swing until Sunday the 8th January 2017 inclusive. Be safe on the roads if you are travelling afar and cautious of other drivers on the road.
Love Martino Property Group Xx
FANS FIRST APPROACH TO STADIUM DESIGN
18/01/2018 • Optus Stadium
Perth’s new $1.6 billion stadium for 60,000 people opens its doors soon. What can Western…
Perth Home Open Guide
1/09/2017 • for sale, for sale perth, Home, home open guide, home opens, houses for sale, martino property group, perth home open guide, perth home opens, real estate agency, real estate perth
Perth Home Open Guide…